Saturday 3 October 2009

Just Chatting


Completely irrevelant to fashion, solely an exercise in practicing English or rather, just chatting. Come back tomorrow if you're on the hunt for a fashion fix...

Beware of the enslaving squirty cream. Usually, it's just a treat for me at my gran and grandpa's house but I treated myself to a can in celebration of my first wage slip ever. I have it on everything - ice cream, coco pops, milk, coffee... Thanks to squirty cream, I have been turned from an avid coffee hater to somewhat of a caffeine addict. A habit I definitely do not wish to keep as my teeth are too easily stained. The last coffee phase I went through was when I got an E in a physics mock. In the midsts of sudden fear, I drank buckets of coffee to allegedly "keep me awake" while studying during the night. Okay, it probably didn't actually keep me awake since I made the coffee as weak as Mr Burns, but it did cause me to believe I was awake. In effect, same thing.

Enough coffee talk.

I just got back from a long day at work. Okay, long for me day at work. I work in a cafe where I am lowest in the rankings. This means, the worst jobs for me. It's like a baby taste of the big bad world, y'know, what life is really like. Alas, when you're so low on the ladder, the only place to go is up. Right? Right. ((: Smiley face because I'm glad to even have a job and get paid in a recession where so many people are made redundant in real jobs.

Enough work talk.

I read the sweetest post over at In The Bedroom Mirror. My heart was tingling all the way through. The ultimate compliment someone could ever, EVER give me is to be inspired by something I post. Please do head over to Tomorrow's bloggy. Thank you is not merely enough to express my gratitude. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Enough bragging.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. yum. coffee is looking particularly appealing right about now! and i know exactly what you mean about being at the bottom of the work food chain. i'm a cashier at KFC, so i feel your pain. i've learnt new swear words since i started working, ha

    ReplyDelete

Fancy seeing you here. Thank you, xo.