Sunday 16 August 2009

Starting Again

Wahey, hello there, astray stranger.

Throughout my blogging journey, I have rarely revealed my real name but always signed off my comments with "ZZ", which has become my pen name and so, I shall introduce myself to you as ZZ. Nice to meet you. On and off, I have been blogging for around two years. ThatTeen actually began in April 2008, with a different name which I can no longer remember. I posted one entry and then abandoned it for 6 months. In November, I renamed my blog to what it is now. I blogged for a while and abandoned it again. In March of this year, I started ThatTeen again. I blogged for a while and abandoned it again. Today, I have decided to reawaken ThatTeen. I cannot guarantee how long I will stay this time.

Let me tell you a little about myself.

Well, I am a girl in her mid teens. I'm Chinese and I'm an only child. I dream some big dreams and it is my dream to achieve all my dreams. I live in England and perhaps the most rainy part of it too. I moved to England just after my ninth birthday so I am able to hold a conversation in Mandarin fluently but unfortunately, the reading and writing are rusty.

Why I think I've said too much already so I'm going to go. Have a nice day, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy seeing you here. Thank you, xo.